Pave the way towards your financial future.
Not every retirement plan is right for every business. At CLS Partners, our professionals will take the time to understand the current state of your business—and get a clear understanding of where your business wants to be in the future.
Typical financial advisors may be equipped enough to advise individuals, but the professionals at CLS Partners have the specialized expertise necessary to advise companies with complex requirements for retirement planning services.
Whether dealing with the intricacies of multiple recordkeeping platforms or ensuring regulatory compliance, our team will create a retirement plan that complements your business strategy and helps you retain your valued employees.
- Onsite Enrollment Meetings
- Onsite Ongoing Education Meetings
- Retirement Income Planning
- Distribution Options Counseling
- Asset Allocation Guidance
- Annual Plan Investment Review
- Investment Menu Selection and Monitoring Services
- Investment Policy Statement
- Retirement Plan Committee Support
- Investment Manager Searches
- Quarterly Fund Reports
Plan Design Support
- Plan Design Review
- Consultation on Alternative Plan Designs
- Safe Harbor Guidance
- Enrollment Process Guidance
Plan Compliance and Fiduciary Support
- Regulatory and Legislative Updates
- Review 404(c) Compliance
- Annual Plan Review Meeting
- Plan Fees and Services Benchmarking
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck
Investment Advisory services provided by CLS Partners Retirement Services, a Registered Investment Advisory firm.