A Better Way
We've created a better way, not just for our clients but also for our employees. We call our approach to talent, ‘CLS Partners’ People Philosophy.’ Our People Philosophy is grounded in three core tenants; hiring the best and the brightest, creating a great culture and offering superior employee development. If you’re inspired by our mission to disrupt legacy thinking and have a passion for providing the Ultimate Client Experience then consider joining our Better Team.
What it Takes to Join Our Better Team
We’re not your typical insurance agency or brokerage. What we do and how we do it is unique and so we’re looking for top talent that can not only add value by applying their technical skills but are culture contributors, making CLS an employer of choice. If you want to be part of a fast-paced, high-growth and highly dynamic company, then we’re interested in learning more about you and how you could be a fit for the CLS Team.
About CLS and how we work together:
- Some may call our commitment to creating the Ultimate Client Experience an obsession, but we’re okay with that. We work diligently to earn and keep our customer’s trust, exceed expectations, and outclass in everything we do.
- We have an undying drive for results, we work collectively to delight our clients and that means we push ourselves and each other. We always have the end in mind and work backwards to deliver quality results on time and budget.
- Our strategic agility distinguishes us from the competition. We use our knowledge and perspective to create breakthrough strategies that are crafted into results oriented action plans and timelines. We work cross-functionally, leveraging each other’s strengths to constantly optimize the business of our clients and ourselves.
- We operate with high integrity and trust in everything we do. We challenge each other to be better for our own development and in an effort to better serve our clients. We take risks and openly admit mistakes by seeing it as an opportunity to fail forward.
- Our ethics and core values are our compass in how we treat each other and our clients. We pledge to be true to our values and operate with the highest ethical standards.
How to Join our Better Team
A Better Investment in You
- We take learning and development seriously – that’s why we’ve created our own Superior Employee Development program that includes over 300 learning opportunities accessible anytime, anywhere. We also invest in Continuing Education, job training, internal and external mentorship opportunities and staff led learning.
- Our variable compensation bonus program ensures that you are being rewarded for the contributions you are making as an individual, as part of your team, and is correlated to the health and performance of the company as a whole.
- Twice a year all-staff Company Meetings and bi-weekly Town Hall Meetings ensure everyone understands our business goals and how we’re performing as a company. It’s also an opportunity to ask questions and be part of an ongoing discussion of how we make CLS better.
- Community engagement is in our DNA. We sit on boards of directors, participate in nonprofit projects and fundraisers, volunteer on a monthly basis and enjoy working with our nonprofit clients. There is never a lack of opportunity to engage in fun volunteer activities inside or outside of the office.
- Our employees are our best recruiters because you know what it takes to be a successful member of our team. We offer an Employee Referral Bonus for every employee we hire that you refer to us.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off, paid holidays, and volunteer days
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- HRA and HSA with employer contribution
- 401(K) with employer match
- 100% employer-paid life, AD&D, and long-term disability
- Six weeks paid maternity leave